Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Keep Mafia Wars out of Farmville

I am new to Farmville having been introduce to it by my wife. I had heard about it but I had ignored it for many months. However when my wife started playing I decided to take a look.

For those who don't know, Farmville is social game played on-line that is available to Facebook and MySpace users, and in recent times has been available to users on some of Microsoft's web properties.

I still don't have a 'farm' on Farmville. I have rather opted to assist my wife with her farm and her cafe, on Cafeworld. The games are interesting and truly addictive, so be careful if you chose to get involved.

I would suggest to Zynga, the makers of Farmville, Cafeworld, Mafia Wars among others that they keep Mafia Wars out of Farmville. Keep the games separate. I for one am not interested in Mafias and it would be sad if they allow the Mafia to overrun Farmville.

I will be using this blog to post my thoughts on Farmville and strategies I have found helpful along with reviews from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment